Schedule of Events
The Dance Mile is 5280 Feet of Awesomeness – Join us Saturday July 12th for an Interactive Dance Experience!
4:00 – 5:00 PM: Registration & BIB Bedazzling
5:00 – 5:45 PM: Pre Party – Dance Acts – Warmup
6:00 – 7:15 PM: Dance Mile down Free & Congress Streets!
7:15 – 8:00 PM: Monument Square Party – Dance Acts – Costume Contests
8:00 – ?? After Party Upstairs @ Brian Baru (21+) $3 Geary’s Drafts
Why Run When You Can Dance?
Venue and Route
Monument Square – Free Street – Congress St – Monument Square
Making a last minute decision? Tickets are available at the door Saturday: 4:00-5:00 PM @ Monument Square
Ages 13+, No infants, toddlers, strollers, or pets please
* Dance down closed off city streets in Portland!
* Pre & Post Party Dance Acts
* Neon tank top
* Swag Bag, Bib Number, & Bedazzling Station
Dance Mile Tickets are refundable up to 7 days prior to event
The Maine Center for Creativity’s mission is to create projects and programs that promote the arts and stimulate the growth of Maine’s creative industries and professions.
We do this by:
1) Creating high-visibility projects that capture the imagination and foster the art of the possible
2) Creating programming and networking that support people working in the creative industries
3) Stimulating innovative enterprise through regional, national and international connections, partnerships and educational initiatives
Volunteer Jobs Available:
Event Break Down
Want To Perform?
Portland Dance Groups – We want you to join our festival!
Pre-Party Dance Acts
Post-Party Dance Acts
Interactive Parade Acts
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved!