Join us for 2017 as we cap The Minneapolis Social Fitness Festival! All your favorite Dance Mile activities start at NOON!
Additional early morning Fitness Festival options TBA!
Adult Tickets – Ages (15+)
Kids Tickets – Ages (14 & under)
WHAT YOU GET
- Access to morning of various fitness activities
- Access to Exhibitor Village
- Dance Mile Neon Tank Top (Adults)
- Participation in Minneapolis Dance Mile
- Free Entry to sponsored after party
Schedule & Venue
About Dance Mile (12:00 – 3:00 PM)
An INTERACTIVE DANCE PARADE on closed off city streets led by a custom sound truck, MC, & DJ. It’s a workout, an endorhin rush and a full dance experience – Cap your day with this amazing city celebration!
Dance Mile Event Schedule:
12:00-1:30 PM – Registration, Bedazzle, Exhibitor Village
1:30-2:00 PM – Programming: Dance Acts, Warm Up, ZUMBA
2:00-3:00 PM – The Minneapolis DANCE MILE
About Social Fitness Festival (10:00 AM – 12:00 PM):
Move, Cycle, Play, Dance! Social Fitness Festival encompasses a variety of activities including yoga, boot camp, kids activities, motivational speakers, fresh food trucks, and more.
- Morning activity schedule & offerings TBA
- The Commons
- 425 Avenue South, Minneapolis – MN 55415
- Map Link
Looking for something that absolutely everyone can participate in? Look no further than the offerings of Dance Mile & Minneapolis Social Fitness Festival!
A company that exercises together, stays together.
WHY THIS EVENT?
- Easy social interaction
- Open to any level of fitness
- Amazing music & entertainment
- Family friendly event
- Easy for participants to stay together
- Unforgettable experience!
Contact us for custom group ticketing options and mark this event on the company calendar for 2017!
Volunteer or Perform
- DM HYPE TEAM! (Apply here only)
- Parade Management
- Set Up/Breakdown
- Event Operations
Contact US to assist with the Minneapolis Dance Mile & Social Fitness Festival.
Exhibit or Sponsor
Promote, product sample, or advertise through the event.
Please contact us for complete details on how to get your company involved in our Social Fitness Event.