About Dance Mile
An INTERACTIVE DANCE PARADE on closed off city streets led by a custom sound truck, MC, & DJ. It’s a workout, an endorphin rush and a full dance experience – Cap your day with this amazing city celebration!
Adult Tickets – Ages (15+) =
Kids Tickets – Ages (14 & under) =
Dance Mile Neon Tank Tops =
What you get
- Access to full day of fitness activities
- Access to Vendor & Sponsor Village
- Participation in Chicago Dance Mile
- Free Entry to sponsored after party
Schedule & Venue
Fitness Festival Schedule of Events
- 9:30 AM – Fitness Festival opens
- 10:00 AM – Group meditation, breathing exercises
- 10:15 AM – Yoga Class 1
- 11:00 AM – Inspirational speaker
- 11:15 AM – Kickboxing / boot camp
- Noon – Performance / Dance Class
- 12:15 PM – Zumba class 1
- 12:45 PM – Dance performances
- 1:00 PM – CHICAGO DANCE MILE
- 2:00 PM – Festival closes
- 2:00 PM – Sponsored after party
All Day Vendor Village – Coffee, food, crafts, kids activities
- The West Loop
- 1340 West Washington BLVD
- Chicago Journeyman Plumbers Hall
- Chicago, IL 60607
- Map Link
Looking for something that absolutely everyone can participate in? Look no further than the offerings of Chicago Social Fitness Festival feat. Dance Mile!
A company that exercises together, stays together.
Why This Event?
- Easy social interaction
- Open to any level of fitness
- Amazing music & entertainment
- Family friendly event
- Easy for participants to stay together
- Unforgettable experience!
Contact us for custom group ticketing options and mark this event on the company calendar for 2017!
Volunteer or Perform
- Set Up/Breakdown
- Registration (shifts)
- Event Operations
Contact US to assist with the Chicago Social Fitness Festival or the finale of DANCE MILE!
Exhibit or Sponsor
Promote, product sample, or advertise through the event.
Promote onsite with convenient high traffic 10×10 space
Utilize digital media outlets & activation opportunities.
Contact us for custom sponsorship packages specific to your company.